Well actually I should not be astonished when I see these
kind of activities happening around me this independence day. By now I should have
understood the psyche of people working in air-conditioned glass chambers. I have
no right to stop or criticize them from doing the same, being one among them.
But I guess the Indian constitution gives me a freedom of speech so why not use
it and pen down my thoughts by seeing these Flags , badges , balloons , songs
and gala.
Seeing the current state of the nation where our army is
having a real tough time at LOC, our volatile international borders on both
sides, Internal troubles in J&K and Telengana\Andhra, Gloomy Indian Economy
where Rs is now just tanking below and
below , The tragedy of Uttarakhand And an ineffective leadership which has
taken the people and youth of this country for granted. Does this really call for a celebration?
Yes why not it’s our 66th Independence Day. This
will be the answer. Are we school kids?
Is
it enough for us to be happy that its our 66th independence day,
India is currently more turbulent as it has never been. So what we people have
so boring and monotonous lives that this little event will give us some change.
But don’t expect us to be a part of Change and drive our nation to a better tomorrow.
Everybody is boasting our national flag at his or her seat, but how many will
give a serious thought by seeing the state of the nation to which that flag belongs? Almost no one, it will keep hanging and then
we will forget when Diwali or any other celebration will come post that .
Actually the
people of my clan have become so mechanical that they will do anything which
their team or leader will ask them to do, without even giving a thought of WHY?
What For? I know most of the fingers now will be pointed
at me that what I am doing differently and what else a service class
professional can do for his country apart from paying Taxes. I think I don’t have tell you all , we all
know deep inside what are our rights and capabilities.
80 percent of this population
never goes to vote, many among them don’t even know that they can enroll in the
voter list of their current residence. If
not anything do cast your VOTE in the coming elections!
Jai Hind!!
Anshul

bahut acche
ReplyDelete